This is the ultimate starter package for the furniture-flipping curious. It also happens to make the perfect gift for everyone!
It has everything necessary to blow your friends' minds, from the paint and brush to the details like a drop cloth and our new finishing wax, lovingly named Teriyaki Sauce after our llama. It is everything you need to upcycle a home project!
Buying this as a gift? We're happy to put a little note in the box for the recipient. We also promise to package it with care and taste depending on the holiday. Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with requests.
We offer 2 day free shipping on gift kits, but due to the pandemic, orders may take a few extra days to arrive. Please be patient and know we're doing all we can to meet the demand.
The All-in-One Kit includes:
- 1 quart of Good Bones Paint; you pick the color! We recommend choosing a color from our All-in-One paint line!
- 1 Zibra Palm-Pro 2" cut-in brush; these brushes work wonders with Good Bones Paint! They pack more bristles than any other brush on the market and their special bristle blend leaves the fewest brushstrokes.
- Instruction and FAQ cards to help make the most of your time.
- 1 reusable plastic drop cloth. (Please reuse these on future projects!)
- 3 squares of sandpaper in fine and medium grits, for distressing and other techniques as needed.
- 3 lint-free rags, for spills, waxing, and buffing.
- 1 Teriyaki Sauce, our neutral colored furniture wax in our own recipe. Teriyaki sauce is made from all organic ingredients, smells like spearmint and chamomile, and comes in a 2 ounce container: just enough to cover any reasonable sized furniture project and make it smell nice.
- Paint can lid opener - in case you don't have a screwdriver handy.
- A stir stick for your paint.
- A $70 value!