This is the ultimate starter package for the furniture-flipping curious. It also happens to make the perfect gift for everyone!
It has everything necessary to blow your friends' minds, from the paint and brush to the details like a drop cloth and our new finishing wax, lovingly named Teriyaki Sauce after our llama. It is everything you need to upcycle a home project!
Buying this as a gift? We're happy to put a little note in the box for the recipient. We also promise to package it with care and taste depending on the holiday. Email us (email@example.com) with requests.
We offer 2 day free shipping on gift kits, but due to the pandemic, orders may take a few extra days to arrive. Please be patient and know we're doing all we can to meet the demand.
The All-in-One Kit includes:
- 1 Quart of Good Bones Paint; you pick the color! We recommend choosing a color from our All-in-One paint line!
- 1 Zibra Palm-Pro 2" brush; these brushes work wonders with Good Bones Paint! They pack more bristles than any other brush on the market and their special bristle blend leaves the fewest brushstrokes. Ergonomically magic and long-lasting.
- Instruction and FAQ cards to help make the most of your time.
- 1 reusable plastic drop cloth. (Please reuse these on future projects!)
- 3 squares of sandpaper in fine and medium grits, for distressing and other techniques as needed.
- 3 lint-free rags, for spills, waxing, and buffing.
- 1 Teriyaki Sauce, our neutral colored furniture wax in our own recipe. Teriyaki sauce is made from all organic ingredients, smells like spearmint and chamomile, and comes in a 2 ounce container: just enough to cover any reasonable sized furniture project and make it smell nice.
- Paint can lid opener - in case you don't have a screwdriver handy.
- A stir stick for your paint.
- A $70 value!