An easy introduction to washes for the furniture-flipping curious and those who feel too busy to take on more detailed projects.
Simple. Pure. Wash.
This has all you need to finish a wash project (or three), including a mixing cup, drop cloth, rags, sandpaper, and wax. You don't even need a brush--and we include instructions for timid.
Buying this as a gift? We're happy to put a little note in the box for the recipient. We also promise to package it with care and taste depending on the holiday. Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with requests.
We offer 2 day free shipping on gift kits, but due to the pandemic, orders may take a few extra days to arrive. Please be patient and know we're doing all we can to meet the demand.
The Wash Kit includes:
- 1 Pint of Good Bones Paint; you pick the color!
- 1 Mixing Cup; add water and paint to get started.
- Instructions and FAQ cards to help make the most of your time.
- 1 reusable plastic drop cloth. (Please reuse these on future projects!)
- 3 squares of sandpaper in fine and medium grits, for distressing and smoothing down your wash (or other techniques as needed.)
- 4 lint-free rags for washing, cleaning spills, waxing, and buffing.
- 1 Teriyaki Sauce, our neutral colored furniture wax in our own recipe. Teriyaki sauce is made from all organic ingredients, smells like spearmint and chamomile, and comes in a 2 ounce container: just enough to cover any reasonable sized furniture project and make it smell nice.
- Paint can lid opener; in case you don't have a screwdriver handy.
- A stir stick for mixing your paint with water.
- A $60 value!